Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Friday 4 January 2019

Titan – 8-9 year old male American Bulldog

Hi my name is Titan, I am a 8-9 year old male American Bulldog. I lived a horrible life until I came into rescue I lived outside with no shelter and no love. I have scars on my legs and belly from where I was sleeping in the cold wet weather, but I am so loving and i love to snuggle on the sofa.

I am currently in foster with another male Staffordshire Bull Terrier who I love and I love all dogs, I am neutered, vaccinated, flead, wormed and chipped. I am looking for my happy ever after, I would love a home with another dog but no small animals, I am good with children but would prefer older, i do suffer with separation anxiety so i need someone who is home most of the day.

I am good onlead but not off lead. I am based in Lincolnshire where you will need to come and meet me, if you are interested in adopting me please fill out an application form online.



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com http://bit.ly/2BYVsCZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...