Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Friday 4 January 2019

Nala – 3 year old female Dogue de Bordeaux

Hi my name is Nala, I am a 3 year old French Mastiff (Dogue de Bordeaux). I was in kennels a long time but finally found my foster home which i am currently in. I am in foster with 2 male Staffordshire Bull Terrier who I adore, I am also in foster with cats and children so I can go with both, I am very loving girl and love to sleep on the sofa I am very good at being left and toilet trained.

I am good onlead but further work offlead as my ears tend to turn off. I need a home with another dog and that will not be changed, I am based in dudley where you will need to come and meet me. I do suffer with cherry eye which I have had done a few times now but has not worked so i will be going back to have them completely removed.

If you are interested in adopting me please fill out an application form online.



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com http://bit.ly/2R7LKbV

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...