Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Friday 6 September 2019

Smiling Dog: Lola

Dogs name and age: Lola Mae, 9 years

Nicknames: Lo, Loli Girl, Lola Bean, Bean Bean

Adoption Story: I was searching for my first dog after I started college. When I went home for the summer, my mom and I went to our local shelter to see the dogs. As I was walking through I saw two spotted Dalmatian mix puppies that I adored. I asked to see them and as I was kneeling down waiting, a little blonde/tan puppy was hiding in the corner of the next kennel. I just had a feeling I needed to see her first. When they opened the kennel she came running out and literally straight into my arms. It was in that moment I knew she was my Lola! I took her home that day and she’s been my baby girl ever since, the dog that made me a dog mom! I cherish the bond she and I have. She was my first fur baby (I now have five dogs!) and nothing can replace that. Lola has a personality like no other dog. She’s truly one of a kind.

Tags: 


from The Bark https://ift.tt/2ZAMuKL

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...