Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Lucia – 6 month old female Ratonero Bodeguero Andaluz (Spanish Jack Russell)

My name is Lucia and I am a 6 month old female Ratonero Bodeguero Andaluz (Spanish Jack Russell). I weigh 4kgs and am likely to weigh less than 8kgs full grown. I was left with my mum and my litter mates at the perrera in Cordoba where I was rescued with my mum Lily.

We are fostered together in Hampshire and can be homed separately or together. I am fostered with cats, dogs children and livestock and have been great and I have great off lead recall. I am housetrained and have a full pet passport with vaccinations up to date and have been spayed. My suggested homing fee is £300. Reduced homing fee applies if we are homed together.

Bodegueros are a pedigree breed in Spain often call the Spanish Jack Russell due to their strong physical resemblance. They are loyal, friendly and affectionate breed with no known health issues.



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com https://ift.tt/2neZfs7

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...