Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Lilly – 14 month old female Ratonero Bodeguero Andaluz (Spanish Jack Russell)

My name is Lilly and I am a 14 month old female Ratonero Bodeguero Andaluz (Spanish Jack Russell) weighing 8kilos full sized. I was left in the perrera with my pups and rescued with my daughter Lucia. We can be homed together or separately. I am a lovely girl fostered in Hampshire with dogs, cats and children. I am already housetrained, speyed and have good recall off lead.

I am an easy and loving girl who is happy to be safe and enjoying life when it could have been so much worse. My suggested rehoming donation is £300. I come with a full pet passport including vaccinations all up to date and flea and worming. I am clear of all Mediterranean diseases and blood tests can be provided for your vets and pet insurers if necessary.

Bodegueros are a pedigree breed in Spain often call the Spanish Jack Russell due to their strong physical resemblance. They are loyal, friendly and affectionate breed with no known health issues.



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com https://ift.tt/2mPtYvC

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...