Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Wednesday 30 January 2019

Ollie – 2 year old male Yorkshire Terrier Cross

Hello Humans. My name is Ollie and I’m a teeny tiny Yorkshire Terrier Cross. I have been living in the cold and damp of Mouga Ferrol pound in Northern Spain. I was terrified because I’m so small and just 2 years old. I weigh only 7kgs. A group of rescuers called All Spain Rescue Dogs have come to my aid and rescued me out of the perrera today. I have been so scared not knowing what is going to happen next.

A lovely lady called Kate came to get me and collected all my paperwork. I traveled with a nice warm blanket to her home and as soon as I got there I got a big bowl of food to myself and a big bowl of clean water. She told me she is my foster Mum and she is lovely – so gentle with me. She told me she is going to help me get ready for my forever home. We have to go and see Juan the vet so I can get all my vaccinations and my bloods tested. I’m also getting neutered.

For now I have kindness, warmth, food and toys and I’m so grateful. But Kate whispered in my little ears and told me Auntie Carolyn in Scotland was going to find me my forever home. Kate said she is very very good at this and I can go anywhere in the UK and will always have rescue back up.

My life is improving day on day but I’m now so very excited for a forever home. Other dogs have gone before and say it’s a green and pleasant land and that Britain is a nation of dog lovers…. are you my new dog lover? Can you give me a safe, warm and happy future!

If so I’ll be the best boy I can be for you and we will grow in our friendship and loyalty to each other. Don’t wait !! They say I’ll get lots of offers because I’m so cute.

I look forward to my inbox pinging with news. Don’t make me wait.

Love from Little Ollie.



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com http://bit.ly/2CTuRYz

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...