Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Wednesday 30 January 2019

Chicco – 4 year old male Cross-Breed

My name is Chicco and I’m 4 years old. I’m a little Cross-Breed dog but people say I’m very very cute. At one time I had a home and a family. One day my Dad took me outside in Murcia, Spain and left me in the park. He never came back for me. I was left to wander around for days on my own until a girl found me and took me to people to help me. They say I am now officially an owner surrender dog. I think this means I’m never going back to my family. That makes me really really sad as I never did anything wrong.

Fortunately for me, the people they took me to have friends in UK who help little dogs like me find a new home and a new life. They tell me I now have a rescue group called All Spain Rescue Dogs, a foster Mum called Kate and Auntie Carolyn who is brilliant at finding dogs new homes.

I’d really like a new home in Britain where they say the grass is green and lush and that’s because it rains a lot. I don’t care. I just want to find me new family who can love me and me them. If you are my new family I’ll be the best boy I can be for you. Loyal, loving and fun.

I would arrive to you fully prepared by the vet with bloods tested, full vaccinations including rabies. I will be neutered and will be flea and tick treated. I will be wormed prior to getting on the happy bus overland to UK. My rescue also provide lifetime rescue back up and help with any little settling issues.

If you can offer me a home I’ll be the best boy I can for you. Please don’t make me wait.

Love,

Chicco



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com http://bit.ly/2RUJzc9

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...