Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Dude – 7 year old male Pomeranian

Everyone meet Dude! Dude is a 7 year old male Pomeranian. He’s now looking for his forever home! He requires an experienced home, no young children, fine to live with dogs, not cat tested and a secure garden.

Message from Dudes foster Mum: “Hi my name is Dude, look at my face, don’t be fooled by my cuteness. I’ve been in foster with Sazza for two months. When I arrived I was really struggling, I wasn’t used to walks, Sazza wasn’t able to put the lead on me, I attacked her on a regular basis, I wasn’t used to freedom.

I love being at Sazza’s I jump on her head in the morning and kiss her, but she knows to leave me alone and my affection is on my terms if I’m disturbed at night I can be aggressive. I really need a forever home with an experienced adopter, someone who will let me be me, when you meet me I’ll probably hate you, but that’s just me!”.

If you would like more information on Dude or are interested in adoption then please email and we will forward an application.



from Dogs for Adoption – dogsblog.com https://ift.tt/3thrR0b

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...