Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Monday 1 June 2020

Chris Evans Joined Instagram Just To Share Pictures Of His Dog

If you thought you couldn’t love Chris Evans any more than you already do then buckle up and brace yourself. You may know by now that he is completely in love with his dog, Dodger. He rescued Dodger while he was filming Gifted. The cast filmed a scene where they were in an animal shelter, and at first he thought the dogs were brought in specifically for filming. What he didn’t know was that the doggos were all waiting for their forever homes and that his life would be changed forever.

Dodger Is The Star Of His Dad’s World… And His Instagram

When Evans laid eyes on Dodger, the two had an instant connection. He knew from that moment that Dodger would be coming home with him. The rest is history!

First, Dodger won over his dad’s heart and now the pair is winning over all of our hearts systematically with each perfect picture! Dodger is so photogenic and irresistibly adorable that his proud dad had to finally give in and get an Instagram, admittingly just to show off Dodger’s pictures.

@ChrisEvans/Instagram

“I guess I caved,” Evans told Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show about joining the world of Instagram. “I feel like such an old man. I’m so late to the party. You know what it is? I had too many good pictures of my dog. I was like, they’re being wasted in my phone. I need to put these somewhere.”

I have to admit that this is one of Evans’ better choices, right up there with the matching cable knit sweater he wore with Dodger.

@ChrisEvans/Twitter

Joining Instagram Wasn’t The Only Decision Evans And Dodger Recently Made Together

Now, we know the decision to join Instagram has was a great choice but the truth is, Evans and Dodger’s time spent social distancing the last few months hasn’t exactly been packed with great choices. Things got a little… hairy. Or less hairy.

You see, what happened was, Dodger needed a little haircut. Evans, like most of us dog parents, thought he could handle it. Things didn’t quite go as planned.

“I had done it once before right when quarantine began, I gave him jut a little bit of a trim, just with a little bit of timidity,” Evans recalled. “And it went great so I got a little confident and put on a shorter attachment and it exploded in my face and I kept trying to fix it and eventually I was like, alright, I’ve just got to cut my losses.”

@ChrisEvans/Instagram

As Ron Burgundy would say, “That escalated quickly!”

But, as Evans’ Instagram has proven, Dodger’s botched haircut hasn’t distracted us from how handsome he is!

@ChrisEvans/Twitter

You can follow the two cuties here!

h/t: people.com
Featured Photo:  @ChrisEvans/Instagram

The post Chris Evans Joined Instagram Just To Share Pictures Of His Dog appeared first on iHeartDogs.com.



from iHeartDogs.com https://ift.tt/36Vx7Nt

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...