Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Sunday 31 May 2020

Wilbur – 1-2 year old male Lurcher

Wilbur is a 1-2 year old male Lurcher. Not a pig in stature but I sure do love rolling around and obsessed with food! A little greedy sometimes I must admit and always on hand as a surface cleaner! Generally a quiet young man who likes the easy life without too much hassle. A cosy bed and lots of fuss is what I’m enjoying.

Each day I feel my confidence is growing and a smile appearing on my face. Toys have been a great aid whilst settling in and I’ve even mastered the typical Lurcher ‘Play Bow’ move which amuses the staff. As you can see I do feel the cold so ensure a wardrobe will fit in my room for my coats and jumpers. I think a settled home with experienced teenage children and another dog will help me shine and give me that boost I need.

Sadly my interest in small animals is too great for me to live with any. I would love another female dog to snuggle up to but would be really happy to have that one to one with a new owner who I could follow around and help out. Just scoot over on the sofa though as I love my cuddles!



from Dogs for Adoption – dogsblog.com https://ift.tt/2AtBH9s

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...