Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Thursday 28 May 2020

Roe – 17 month old male Anatolian Shepherd Cross

My name is Roe, a 2 year old male Anatolian Shepherd Cross and currently fostered in Bolton. I haven’t had the easiest of times as I needed an operation on my leg but now I’m okay. I just have to take it easy which is fine as I adore my toys, kongs and tasty treats. Leisurely walks in park, sun bathing and a good roll around.

I’ve been in my foster home for some time now with my sister Korra keeping me company but it’s time I found a home of my own. I don’t think I would mind being an only dog lapping up the fuss but wouldn’t mind sharing with a dog companion either.

I am sharing the home with a cat but if I was to live with another cat again it would have to be one that’s used to us dogs. I have been around children but would rather they were older as they can be a bit too noisy and crazy for me at times. I would love a home in the countryside if that’s not asking too much? I’m just happiest being surrounded by nature.

Lots of tail wags and sloppy kisses Roe xx



from Dogs for Adoption – dogsblog.com https://ift.tt/2zGxFKV

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...