Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Sasha – 6 month old female Cane Corso

My name is Sasha and I am a 6 month old Cane Corso. I was bought by my former family as I wasn’t being looked after. I lived with them and their 2 Spaniels but unfortunately they were an older couple and could not keep me long term. I have been vaccinated, microchipped and will need to be neutered at an appropriate age as part of my adoption agreement. Although I have been well loved in my previous home – I haven’t learned too much about the outside world and will need a patient and experienced home.

I will need to live with a confident dog who will be gentle yet playful with me as I do get scared by dogs who are too OTT on first meet. I will need to live with a dog of a similar size – preferably another Cane Corso so my family already know the breed. I am shy with new people and will bark but in fear not aggression. Once I make friends I am a playful pup who will jump up and loves a fuss.

I am house trained and would like a home with teenagers plus only. I cannot be cat tested. I travel well in the car. I am looking for a home where my training can be continued, with someone who has large dog experience and who will be with me for most of the day.



from Dogs for Adoption – dogsblog.com https://ift.tt/2w2EGnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...