Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Tuesday, 19 November 2019

Charlie – 3 year old male Spanish Water Dog

Hi humans! My name is Charlie and I’m a Spanish Water Dog. A top breed in Spain but found myself in a kill shelter in Seville. Tossed away like an old piece of rag. I’m three years old and I’m a sought after dog because of my very low shedding. My rescue team got me out the kill shelter today Monday and I went straight to the groomers.

I’m feeling much better already. My team will ensure I’m fully blood tested, vaccinated, neutered, chipped, passport, flea and tick treated and wormed prior to transport. My rescue group has now rescued 9 water dogs in total and they all keep in touch – a great supportive group. This week though I will travel from Seville to Murcia to Auntie Kate foster Mum who will care for me till it’s time to travel.

If you are interested in adopting me my rescue needs an application completed , deposit, a Homecheck, balance of rescue fee and then my transport is booked. I will travel on the safe DEFRA approved doggie van through the Eurotunnel and into the UK.

If you are interested in giving me my happy ever after please contact my rescue team.

Love,

Charlie



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com https://ift.tt/2CXQck3

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...