Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Thursday 24 October 2019

Jax – 18 month old male American Bulldog

Hi everyone! My name is Jax! I’m a neutered 18 month old American Bulldog who has been vaccinated and microchipped. I lived with my dad and a 6 year old child, a 13 year old child and a 9 year old Staffordshire Bull Terrier but sadly my dad had a terrible accident and can no longer give me all the time and walkies that I need. I cannot live with cats!

Although I have lived with another dog I would like to be the only dog in the home because I am quite a foody and don’t like to share my food or treats! I’m happy to meet dogs out and about but I get quite anxious and over aroused if a dog barks in my face! I’m a big lad and I’m strong on the lead initially but do calm down after a good run! I have a good recall and love to play fetch! It’s my favourite game! I am rather over enthusiastic when meeting new people and will sometimes jump up. I do like children but I’m too bouncy for most children under about 10 years – and they need to be ‘large dog savvy!’

I’m clean in the house as long as i am reminded to go out into the garden. I would like an active home where I am not left for too long each day. I travel well in the car and was a very good boy at the vets (I snuck in some kisses for the vet whilst she was listening to my heart).



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com https://ift.tt/2MKqh59

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...