Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Ollie – 1 year old male Ratonero Bodeguero Andaluz

My name is Ollie and I am a 1 year old Ratonero Bodeguero Andaluz. I am really shy at first but when I get used to you I am very happy and love a fuss. I am very puppy like and the house is all new to me. I will be good with children. I am house trained and am quiet at night. I am crate trained. I love a chew toy. I love to play with my foster dogs and one of the cats I love cats and can be homed with one.

He started off laying in the floor but now lays on sofa with us and likes a cuddle. I was not used to a lead at all but am getting used to it now. I am getting used to traffic very quickly. I love my walks. My foster mum says I am a lovely dog and I am fostered in Rotherham and can you please give me a home quickly before she keeps me forever. Homing donation £275. 

Bodegueros are a pedigree breed in Spain often call the Spanish Jack Russell due to their strong physical resemblance. They are loyal, friendly and affectionate breed with no known health issues.



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com https://ift.tt/2Z8dl0s

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...