Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Monday 5 August 2019

Dante – 9-12 month old male French Bulldog cross Pug

My name is Dante, a 9-12 month old male French Bulldog cross Pug rescue pup. I was rescued off the streets of Murcia Spain and taken to the city pound. It was horrific in there and I was so vulnerable and overwhelmed by it. My friends Hannah and Liam got me out the city pound and took me to Hannahs hounds.

I’m just a youngster 9-12 months old says the vet. And I might be a Frug! A cross between a French Bulldog and a Pug. In any case I’m cute as buttons. And I’m not just cute – I’m good with children , other dogs and cats and Hannah has video to support cat test and can be provided. I’m a happy boy and I’m looking forward to my forever home.

I’m still in Spain with Hannah and in steps a new Auntie. Auntie Carolyn is a UK based small rescue and she has agreed to help me find my forever home. I’ve been neutered already, vaccinated, chipped and have my passport and I’m ready for my new home. I also have rescue back up and support. I’m going to make someone a super new doggie. To keep me safe my rescue needs completed application form, Homecheck and a rescue fee.

Why are you waiting ? Press send and I could be with you by September. Don’t make me wait.

Love Dante



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com https://ift.tt/2Yrgcl4

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...