Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Friday 1 March 2019

Queen Zara – 6 year old male Akita

Queen of the Akitas, Zara here! I am 6 years old and after being found stray I was lucky enough to come to Jerry Greens and find a home but a year later, I have found myself back in their care with no fault of my own. Once I get to know you, you will see I’m a real sweetheart with a lot of love to give. In my kingdom I would like to keep my people to myself so I would like to be the only pet. I am looking for an adult only home and somebody who will understand my stubborn ways. I will keep you on your toes but with a smile on your face.

Would you like a bit of sass in your life? If so, please contact my servants at the Nottinghamshire centre.



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com https://ift.tt/2C3jsFX

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...