Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Monday 4 March 2019

Laika – 8 year old female Cross-Breed

My name is Laika and I’m 8 years old female Cross-Breed. I spent my early years in Benidorm dog Shelter as I didn’t have a family. I’m a small / medium sized dog and I may have some Jack Russell in me. I’m what they call a Mestizo in Spain- meaning mixed. I went to live with my family and had 6 wonderful years. Then out of nowhere the ultimate horror. My family can no longer keep me. I have done nothing wrong and I’m back in Benidorm Shelter. It’s cold and damp and I have to share with other dogs barking and attacking. I’m absolutely petrified.

This is me getting left at shelter. I didn’t know they were taking me back. A very lovely lady and her friends in Scotland have what they tell me is called a rescue group. I now have a rescue Auntie called Carolyn and she is going to find me a good home. I like my routine – and I like to sleep. I’m still active and love my walks but I’m no bother at all. All I need is a little space to call home. Somewhere I can live the rest of my days where there is no fear, no cold, no hosing out with cold water. And of course my own bed and food bowl.

To keep me safe my group requires you to complete an application form, have a Homecheck and pay a fee to cover part of my costs. I will be neutered, blood tested, chipped, passport, flea and tick treated and wormed prior to getting on the doggy happy bus. In most cases I can be delivered directly to your door or to a pick up point near to you. Please don’t make me wait long- I’ll be the best dog I can and you will be rewarded with love, loyalty and happiness.



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com https://ift.tt/2H0r2Fz

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...