Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Wednesday 30 January 2019

Wednesday Wisdom With Moonshine!

 

 

Say hello to Princess Moonshine Eclipse Fuzzbutt of Corginshire.

 

Hi! Nice to meet you. I’m a Corgi.

 

 

You can call me Moonshine!

 

 

I have been on this planet for a little over two hooman years. In those years, I have become very wise and at this time, I will share some of my wisdom with you.

Never visit an elephant at the zoo when it has a head cold. Gross. Does anyone have a wetnap?

 

 

WHAT? You don’t sniff other people’s butts to say hello? How in the heck do you remember if you’ve met before?!?

 

 

I feel I have become a very wise doggo.

I have learned it is ok for people, cats, squirrels (blech) and other doggos to have differing opinions and beliefs. I have learned tolerance and understanding. For example, Dad was pushing all the wrong buttons today and I didn’t even yell at him. I did the right thing … I made funny faces at him and bit him.

As I say, a very wise doggo.

 

 

Nope … back away, Buttercup. Not gonna happen. I am a good girl and a brave, noble Corgo who protects her dad’s truck from marauders, thieves, squirrels, Shetland ponies, people who pronounce the “h” in “Cool Whip”, bears, marmots, chipmunks and ill-tempered woodpeckers.

 

 

Let’s not boop the snoot, mmmkay puddin’?

 

 

To become the ninja, one must blend in with your surroundings. Oh, and sploot. So … to recap, ninja = blend and sploot.

 

 

I believe the word you’re looking for is “majestic”.

 

 

I just wanted to let you all know I love you this much. ❤ (It’s a whole bunch for a Corgi)!

*  *  *  *

All photos and captions lifted with kind permission from the owners (Mahm and Dad) of Moonshine’s most excellent and hilarious Facebook page. Her wisdom and shenanigans are also documented on Instagram.

Moonshine and her family reside in the beautiful state of Washington.

P.S. While the Daily Corgi blog is in mostly retired status, there will be posts every now and then. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. I’ve rather missed the monkeyshines!

 

CORGI ON!

 

 

The post Wednesday Wisdom With Moonshine! appeared first on The Daily Corgi.



from The Daily Corgi http://bit.ly/2WvTC5U

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...