Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Friday 4 January 2019

Stan – 2 year old male American Bulldog

Hi my name is Stan, I am a 2 years old American Bulldog, I came into rescue due to being in the pound I had my eye removed due to damage which was already done and I live completely fine without it.

I can not live with children under 16 years and I also can not live with any other small animals, but I could potentially live with a calm female dog with the correct owner. I am good onlead but i need further work off lead, he is an absolutely gorgeous boy who loves to play and have a good rumble with his owner.

If you can offer my a forever home please fill out a form online and i am based in Northampton.



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com http://bit.ly/2AtxtvG

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...