Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Friday 4 January 2019

Harry – 3 year old male American Bulldog

Hi my name is Harry, I am a 3 year old American Bulldog, I have been in kennels for a while now and really would love my own home. I am good with other dogs and have lived with children but I would prefer teenagers, I do not like cats.

Harry is a special boy he came from a loving home but sadly his owner was escaped a violent relationship and could not take him with her, he witnessed all of this and it has always stuck with him, he likes to have one owner so would be best with a strong female or a man, he doesnt like people coming into his owner when he with his owner he can be very protective, so any new people coming in they will need slow introductions.

Harry has tried to bite before so this is why he needs a home that understands what he has been through and what he could do if put in the wrong situation. He is based in Northampton and if you are interested in adopting please fill out a form online.



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com http://bit.ly/2QmYWV7

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...