Emu with Raw Goat's Milk Ground emu The emu I order is 100% meat so when I feed it to my dogs, I need to add bone, offal, and liver. Emu is lean, so I'm not worried about the meal being too fattening when I combine it with duck, which has more fat. And Rodrigo […]
from Keep the Tail Wagging http://bit.ly/2Rh4x3X
>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dog species
What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate
What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...
-
Late Night Anticipates ‘America’s Got Treason’ : By BY TRISH BENDIX from NYT Arts https://ift.tt/tLSPIJK from Tumblr https://ift.tt/f0pEs...
-
Eduardo Escobar ‘Adds to the Journey’ by Hitting for Cycle : By BY SCOTT MILLER from NYT Sports https://ift.tt/enOf7kD from Tumblr https:...
-
Thefts, Fraud and Lawsuits at the World’s Biggest NFT Marketplace : By BY DAVID YAFFE-BELLANY from NYT Technology https://ift.tt/HkjyboY ...
No comments:
Post a Comment