Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Friday 30 November 2018

Otto – 1-2 year old male Ratonero Bodeguero (Spanish Jack Russell)

Hi, my name is Otto and I’m looking for my happy ever after for Christmas. I know I can’t travel until January but if I get my family and they reserve me it will give me the best Christmas ever. I’m just a young lad – appx 1-2 and I was found wandering in Benidorm and taken to a city shelter. My rescue group in UK work closely to help many Benidorm dogs.

I’m a Bodeguero which is similar to Jack Russell or Patterdale. My full title is Ratonero Bodeguero, we are friendly and loving little dogs and we get on well with children. We like to play and I love my ball. We are loving and loyal but don’t too much enjoy having small furries in the home.

I’m presently locked up however once I get an offer of a new home I can be moved into foster care to get all my vet work done and my transport to UK booked.

I will be neutered, vaccinated, blood tested, chipped and have my passport with all vet work documented.

I will travel to UK in DEFRA approved air-conditioned transport. For the most part, I can be delivered directly to your door depending on where you live. My rescue group provides full rescue back up for support pre and post-adoption.

To keep me safe you will need to complete an adoption questionnaire, have a Homecheck and pay part of my rescue fees. I’m so, so, so looking forward to a time when I have my own home. Please don’t make me wait – I’ll be your best boy and you can help me to be the best dog I can be.

Love, Otto



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com https://ift.tt/2Q7Axb3

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...