Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Thursday 27 September 2018

Echo – 2 year old male Spaniel Cross

Hi my name is Echo. I’ve come from a long way away in a place called Romania where I was living on the streets. if my foster mum hadn’t taken me in I would have been put to sleep as I was in a kill Shelter. Now my Temp Mam says I am a giant blue roan cocker mixed with something big but don’t let that put you off I am a giant teddy bear really. Cuddles are something I have never had but given time and space I could get used to them. I just love being outdoors and I like to sit out on the patio or at the back door watching the world go by. I sleep inside in the kitchen but I wouldn’t mind a kennel.

I would love to live with people that have time for me and have loads of outdoor space. I wouldn’t mind a playmate preferably someone older to show me how to play but keep me in my place. So please do consider giving me my new forever home I promise to love you forever. I am still learning how to be a proper dog so i need time love and patience. Oh and bonus I can come on holidays with you as I have my very own passport.

My temp mam says I am getting better at recall well every time I go back to her she gives me a treat so a bit of a no brainer if you ask me. I walk well on a lead and I’m just learning how to play with all the other dogs that live here although sometimes there are too many of them. I like travelling in the car and usually fall asleep. I’m just learning how to play with toys and balls although I’m not keen on sharing them all the time.

Echo is neutered chipped vaccinated wormed and flead and adoption is subject to meet and greet homecheck and adoption fee. Applications via forms section of website please.



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com https://ift.tt/2N8XOmB

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...