Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Thursday 2 August 2018

Rodri – 3-4 year old male Cross-Breed

Rodri is a 3-4 year old male Cross-Breed. I’m mixed colour and mixed breed dog. They think I’m a Shepherd cross but others think I may have a bit of Boxer in me. I’m 3-4 and in presently stuck in the pound in Benidorm Spain. I am friendly and can share with other dogs. My rescue group have committed to helping me and told me all about the promised land where there is lush green grass and fresh rain everyday.

I long for my own humans and a soft sofa to rest on. Instead I’m still on hard cold stone floor.
I’m waiting on someone to fall in love with me and offer me a home and future. I will come on transport from Spain. I will be neutered, chipped, passport and have been vaccinated. With all documents and DEFRA approval.

Please please open your home and I’ll be a good boy for you. My rescue team provides support before and after adoption. They need a home check and an adoption fee to keep me safe.



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com https://ift.tt/2LIdSzL

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...