Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Thursday 2 August 2018

Betty – 3 year old female Lurcher Cross

Hi I’m Betty and I’m a Lurcher cross lass who’s been here at the sanctuary for 970 days, I am 3 years old and am neutered and vaccinated. I was brought in originally because I was dumped out of a car! But was found a home which sadly wasn’t to be as the owner found me too energetic. To be honest, I haven’t been right since and feel nervous and rejected, craving to be part of the family again where I can grow in confidence and find my place in the world once more. I’m heartbroken that I lost my home as I used to be so happy with my owner and I want to feel like that again and enjoy a full and meaningful life that only having a permanent home can bring.

Whilst I have human and canine friends at ARC I desperately need a home with an owner who can invest time, training and TLC in my well being giving me the stability and nurturing that I need to feel steadfast and settled in myself. In return an eternally loyal and lasting companion is just waiting to be unleashed in more ways than one!

Please, please give me that chance; you won’t regret it and it’ll be the most worthwhile deed you ever did.



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com https://ift.tt/2LKll13

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...