Dogsandkittens

Home for Dogs,Kittens And Friends

Thursday 28 June 2018

Tolo – 3-4 year old male Terrier cross Beagle

My name is Tolo. I’m approximately 3-4 year old male Terrier cross Beagle. I weigh around 9kgs. I was handed into Benidorm shelter as I was found wandering. The volunteers feel that I had a family as I was well kept and healthy. I’m presently in the small guys cage at the shelter. A rescue group from Scotland have decided to offer me a lifeline and help me get a new home. The other three guys in my cage have new homes and are booked on transport by my rescue group and I don’t want to be left on my own.

My rescuers tell me the UK is a great place for dogs to live and that you are a nation of dog lovers. They tell me I would have my own bed and bowls and a comfy spot on the sofa. Iv dreamed of a new life for a long time. I will only take up a little space. You will be rewarded with a loyal friend who will be with you through thick and thin. I love my walks and walk well on a lead.

My rescue group will ensure that I am neutered, have my bloods checked to ensure I’m healthy, vaccinations done, passport and chipped. All you have to do is change my chip into your name. I will travel to the UK on DEFRA approved transport and all import documentation’s will be supplied on my arrival.

If you think you can offer me my forever home my rescue need to do a homecheck and ask a fee towards my costs.

Thank You and I hope someone gives me a chance.

Love From Tolo.



from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com https://ift.tt/2lH0tIQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

dog species

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate

What to Watch for as Hochul and Top Rivals Meet in N.Y. Governor Debate : By BY GRACE ASHFORD from NYT New York https://ift.tt/Lp4NlVH fr...